2018 Annual Fund Campaign
- 3 December 2018
- Posted By Ellen Muse-Lindeman
It’s probably no coincidence that the Kennedy Mansion began its life in 1875 as a home—the home of neighborhood founder Lewis Kennedy.
Today, Kennedy Heights Arts Center is still creating a home. Although it no longer houses a single family, the center is a home for community activity; home for creative experiences and meaningful conversations; a home for everyone.
Read three personal stories about how the Arts Center is home—and how we are making a positive impact every day.
Your donation provides sustaining support for more than 125 programs serving 5,000 diverse youth and adults annually, AND ensures that 100 percent of our programs remain accessible to everyone regardless of income.
Plus, as a Kennedy Heights Arts Center donor, you receive a number of benefits including:
- Subscription to donors only email, a behind-the-scenes look at our programming and impact
- Mailed postcards for KHAC exhibitions and events
- Invitation to annual members only Founders Day event
- Your name on Kennedy Heights Arts Center’s website ($100 and up)
- Invitation to VIP receptions with artists and special donor events ($500 and up)
With your help, Kennedy Heights Arts Center creates a more vibrant, inclusive community for all of us.