Call to Artists: Local Talent
- 4 October 2022
- Posted By Ellen Muse-Lindeman
Talented artists are all around us! We want to celebrate all the diverse artists and creatives who live in our community with a neighborhood art exhibition.
This is the 2nd annual Local Talent exhibition, and it will run from November 5 to December 31, 2022 in the Lindner Gallery. Whether you call yourself a professional artist or not, we want to invite you to share your creativity with us.
This non-juried show is open to anyone, age 14 and up, living in: Kennedy Heights, Pleasant Ridge, Silverton, and Amberley Village. Residents who live in these select neighborhoods are encouraged to submit one original work of art! Works must be able to hang on the wall.
● This show is open to all artists and creatives, age 14 and up, working in any medium.
● Only one piece per person can be submitted (there is no jury – you choose your best piece).
● Artwork must not weigh more than 10 lbs, must not exceed 24 inches in any direction, and must be able to hang on the wall only (no pedestal or floor pieces will be accepted).
● Artwork DOES NOT have to be framed. However, if it is framed we require hanging wire – no sawtooth hangers, please.
● Artwork can be for sale. If so – please provide us with a price (If your piece sells, you receive 70% of the sale price. KHAC will handle all sales and taxes. Artists will need to provide a W-9 if artwork is for sale).
● All artworks must also have a Local-Talent-2022-Exhibition-Form (blanks available when you drop off your artwork).
● Please label your art piece with your full name and phone number (on the back).
ARTWORK DROP OFF:
Drop off artwork to the KHAC Lindner Annex, 6620 Montgomery Road, during the following dates and times:
o Thursday, October 10 – between 1pm and 7pm
o Friday, October 21 – between 11am and 3pm
o Saturday, October 22 – between 12pm and 3pm
o Thursday, October 27 – between 1pm and 7pm
o Friday, October 28 – between 11am and 3pm
o Saturday, October 29 – between 12pm and 3pm
If the above dates and times do not work for you, please email Mallory Feltz to schedule an appointment to drop off your labeled artwork and exhibit submission form.