Health and Safety Protocols
- 21 October 2020
- Posted By Ellen Muse-Lindeman
Please help us create a safe environment for everyone by following these health and safety recommendations from the Ohio Department of Health.
- Masks are required. If you don’t have a mask, they are available at the front desk.
- Please sign in and provide information for contract tracing.
- Maintain social distancing guidelines by staying 6 feet apart from others who are not in your party.
- Capacity will be limited based on CDC guidelines and timed entry will be required for some events.
- Please make use of the hand sanitizer station.
- We clean and sanitize high-touch surfaces frequently throughout the day.
- If you feel unwell, have a fever, or are concerned you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay at home.