Talented artists are all around us in our local community! We want to celebrate all the diverse artists and creatives that live in our community with a neighborhood art exhibition. This non-juried show will be installed in the Kennedy Heights Arts Center Annex’s Lindner Gallery, located at 6620 Montgomery Road, Cincinnati, OH 45213. This show is open to artists, age 14 and up, living in: Kennedy Heights, Pleasant Ridge, and Silverton. Residents who live in these select neighborhoods are encouraged to submit one original work of art! Exhibition will be on view to the public in our KHAC Lindner Annex Gallery from October 16 to December 31, 2021.
• This show is open to all artists and creatives, age 14 and up, working in any medium.
• Only one piece per person can be submitted (there is NO jury – you choose your best piece).
• Artwork must not weigh more than 10 lbs, must not exceed 24 inches in any direction, and must be able to hang on the wall only (no pedestal or floor pieces will be accepted).
• Artwork DOES NOT have to be framed. however, if it is framed we require hanging wire – no sawtooth hangers, please.
• Artwork can be for sale. If so – please provide us with a price (If your piece sells, you receive 70% of the sale price. KHAC will handle all sales and taxes. Artist will need to provide a W-9 if artwork is for sale).
• All artworks must also have an exhibit submission form (blanks available when you drop off your artwork), which can be found HERE to print.
• Please label your art piece with your full name and phone number (on the back).
ARTWORK DROP OFF:
• Drop off artwork to the KHAC Lindner Annex, 6620 Montgomery Road, during the following dates and times:
o Thursday, October 7 – between 1:00pm and 7:00pm
o Friday, October 8 – between 11:00am and 3:00pm
o Saturday, October 9 – between 12:00pm and 3:00pm
• If the above dates and times do not work for you, please email Mallory Feltz at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to drop off your labeled artwork and exhibit submission form
Questions? Call 513-631-4278 or email email@example.com