Share your Time and Talents with Us
- 10 January 2018
- Posted By Ellen Muse-Lindeman
Is it your New Years resolution to give back and get more involved in your community? We can help you out with that!
There are many meaningful and fun ways to volunteer at Kennedy Heights Arts Center. Give us some of your time, and you will discover a renewed sense of community.
We are currently seeking out professionals who can lend skills to some committees and strategic initiatives of the board, including:
- Special events, organizer and development folks (especially who love music) to serve on a committee for our Summer Jazz Series fundraiser
- Marketing/communications folks to develop materials and strategies to help us launch a new program
- Business folks to help us develop a business plan for a facility rental “social enterprise”
- People interested in serving on a diversity committee to promote broader engagement of diverse audiences at KHAC
We also are always seeking volunteers to help implement our many programs and keep the organization running. As a volunteer, your time and talents can be used in many ways:
- The Lewis League – Welcoming individuals who monitor the gallery and assist customers in the gift shop on Saturdays.
- Keepers of the Mansion – Willing workers to help with yard work, painting and building improvements.
- Helping Hands – Volunteers who assist with special events, such as registration, food service, leading art activities, and set-up and clean up.
- Art Aides – Volunteers who enjoy making art and working with children to assist art instructors in after-school art classes and summer camps.
- Administrative Artisans – Volunteers who provide support in the office during the workday. Tasks may include data entry, preparing bulk mailings, clerical tasks and answering phones.
For more information about how you can get involved, please contact Ellen via email or give us a call at 513.631.4278.