Send a Kid to Camp!
- 8 May 2019
- Posted By Ellen Muse-Lindeman
This summer, more than 320 young people will explore art, dance, music and theatre at Kennedy Heights Arts Center. In 28 different camps, they will draw and paint, perform original plays, design video games, create mini-worlds, make and fly kites, and become the next big fashion designers.
Thanks to the support of generous donors like you, these amazing experiences are made available to all students regardless of ability to pay.
At Kennedy Heights Arts Center, no one is turned away. We are proud that 100 percent of our programs are accessible to everyone regardless of financial means. Last year, 97 low-income students received financial assistance to attend summer arts camps – amounting to over $10,000 in aid in the summer alone!
Campers express their creativity, gain confidence, make friends, and build important life skills. And most of all, they have fun.
To ensure that EVERY child has a chance to go to art camp, each year during the month of May we ask for your support through our Scholarship Fund Campaign. Our goal is to raise $10,000 by June 1.Your gift of:
- $35 – Sends a kids to camp for one day
- $70 – Sends a kid to camp for two days
- $150 – Sends a kid to camp for one week
- $300 – Sends a kid to camp for two weeks
- $600 – Sends a kid to camp for one month
- $1,500 – Sends a kid to camp for the whole summer!