Artigo at Home
- 4 March 2021
- Posted By Ellen Muse-Lindeman
Are you searching for fun – and safe – activities for your family that don’t involve looking at a screen? Does date night seem like a distant memory? Let us deliver custom curated experiences to your door!
Artigo at Home provides all you need for a fun and creative night in. Five themed experiences were designed by local professional artists, drawn from their unique arts practice.
- Dream Weaving by Latausha Cox takes the concept of vision boards to new heights as you build a web of your dreams with fibers, paper and more.
- Mail Art by Lindsey (Sparklezilla) Whittle, inspired by artist Ray Johnson, will have you creating artful collages to mail to friends, neighbors or strangers.
- Create abstract watercolor paintings guided by acclaimed artist, Cedric Michael Cox, with Watercolor Painting Party.
- Metamorph: A Game of Change by The Idea Factory incorporates elements of the absurd and the subconscious into a silly, surrealist parlor game for indoors or out.
- Step out of your comfort zone and try some performance art with prompts and props with Fluxus: Performance and Play, presented by Lindsey (Sparklezilla) Whittle.
Each box contains instructions and materials for a 1-2 hour interactive activity for families, couples or friends to create lasting memories from the comfort of your living room. No prior experience is necessary – just a sense of adventure!
Artigo at Home boxes are $39 – $59 for up to 4 participants. Custom kits for groups up to 10 are available as well. Order online for curbside pick-up at Kennedy Heights Arts Center or select delivery via US mail (for an additional fee).